Quick!!! - Quiche help...

munchkin1982

Reaction score
Hey girls,

I'm not one for eating ANYTHING that is out of date. However I bought small quiche lorraine on the weekend and I sort of got dates mixed up. I should have eaten it by yesterday as it is use by 25th Aug. Do you think it would really harm me if I ate it today? My other half always eats stuff 1-3 days old but I don't know if I should risk it. I never normally do - but I do happen to really want it :-(

Opinions and advice would be very much appreciated!

Thank you :) xx

Last edited:
hi munchkin, i'd say if ts still sealed and has been in the fridge you should be fine, i'd eat it... Love quiche me!!

Last edited:
Did you eat it? One day will be fine so long as it's been kept in the fridge. My OH will eat things that are WEEKS out of date, so long as they pass a visual and nasal inspection. I'm ok with a few days, but after that I generally bail (depending what it is...and how hungry I am).

I'm not even sure what quiche is, I just know I don't like it so I wouldn't eat it anyway! Is it egg based? Cos that would put me off :S
Did you have it in the end? How is the ol' digestive system?

I would eat it after one day if I knew not opened long, but after that would throw it, did you eat it?

Yum love quiche, good cheep meal Becky if you make yourself

so long as they pass a visual and nasal inspection. I'm ok with a few days, but after that I generally bail (depending what it is...and how hungry I am).

i agree, u will be fine. i poked my face with 3 muller corner yougurts and didnt realise they were 2 days pass BBE date......me n baba are still going strong.

aaawww thanks girls! unfortunately, I decided against it and OH polished it off lol. I just didn't want to risk it :-( least I know now that it would have been ok! It hadn't been open and was in fridge lol. xx

next time i say get two and pop one in the freezer so u have one there for you and no future worries.

lol - exactly my plan! especially as I happened to fancy it today lol x

i got a spare one if ya like....i just dont think sending it via the forum it will taste the same.
i have an thing about cheese n onion quiche

aaawww bless you! that is one i cannot eat though lol. quiche lorraine or any of the other ones like broccolli and tomato, country veg etc - love them lol x

got broccoli and tomato (ooh tastes good when u add a lil extra cheese on top) hehe.
well im still trying to decide what to eat and thanks to you.....i may just have that cheese and onion quiche
lol

lol... go for it hun... i'm about to scoff a bowl of mint choc chip ice cream haha!!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back