QUICK QUESTION

trace

Reaction score
HI JUST A QUICK 1... I WENT FOR MY 1ST SCAN 2DAY.. IT WAS AROUND 11 WKS BUT GOING BY DUE DATE IT WOULD MAKE ME AROUND 10ISH.. MY LAST PEROID WAS THE 3RD FEB WHICH MADE ME DUE 10TH NOV.. BUT THEY SAID I WAS 11+2.. SO SURLEY THAT MADE ME PREG B4 MY LAST PERIOD...DOES IT??? :? TRYING TO WORK IT OUT TJ

your not actually pregnant when your on your period but they start it from the first date of your last period even though you dont normally conceive for another 14 days. sounds lke you ovulated shortly after the end of your period, so you no longer need to go by the due date set by your period as you have had a scan this is now your new due date done by scan and not dates. so confusing isnt it!!

Hiya

When you go for the Scan its actually a dating scan. They are measuring the baby and from these measurements they can predict how far you are gone. However, if your baby is bigger than the average then they are going to put you forward a bit further.

Well this is the impression that I have always got?? Perhaps Im wrong?? When I went they only moved my dates by one day, so I guessed that the Baby was therefore exactly the size that it should have been.

Ive got another scan in 3 weeks (my 20 week scan) I just hope they dont change my dates again!!!

Good Luck with your Pregnancy!
Ragna xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back