quick question

Rachey

Reaction score
was just looking through my notes and saw that they say

EDD (derived from scan information) 2/07/11
EDD (supplied) 12/07/11

my due dates the 12th, but i always thought your due date was decided from your scan? its no big deal, it just confused me lol :eh:

i suppose bubz will come when hes ready anyway :)
hope your all well xxx

Looks like one might be the measurements they took at scan and one might be the information you supplied maybe at booking in? If I went by my booking info which I told them I'd be due 10th july but I was a week later infact by scan and due 17th july x

Looks like one might be the measurements they took at scan and one might be the information you supplied maybe at booking in? If I went by my booking info which I told them I'd be due 10th july but I was a week later infact by scan and due 17th july x

Have to agree.... By LMP I should be due 1/8 but from scan I'm due 15/8!! Big difference lol

But yehh, you're LO will come when their ready :) xx

Thanks girls :)

So maybe the 2nd July is actually more accurate?

xx

Mehbeh... If you'renot sure double check with your MW??xx

i was going to ask about this, as my dates worked out at 7 aug but my scan said 4th, i then read in my booklet that they normaly go by scan as it gives a more accurate reading of concepion . . . OH then mentioned it at 16 week appointment and mw said that unless its a week out (either way) they dont change due date, however as we both have family history of prem births we've decided to stick to the due date from the scan! hope that helps xxx

Yeah will need to mention it to MW, I hadn't really thought anything of it until I heard that they go by your scan and that would have given me the 2nd as my date. Hmmm I suppose he will come when he wants :)

Thanks Spice, didn't know that they didn't change it unless you were more than a week out. Learn something new every day eh :) lol

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back