Quick Q - Early Symptoms

jussy

Reaction score
Anyone shed any light? I don't want to read too much into it but I have some very light spotting today (light brown colour) and I have a feeling like hunger/sick/ indigestion. I am day 21 of my cycle of 28. When do you think I should do a test?

Thanks x

In my experience with early testing...test on day 28. Baby dust to you hun! :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I've been through many months thinking I had symptoms and I would start testing early but my advice is to leave it until the day your af is due. You'll only get dissapointed if there's a BFN and you'll waste lots of tests testing every day after that. Also if you did get a BFP now it would be very faint and you may be unsure. Best to wait a little longer then if you are pregnant you'll get a stronger line

kinda same question i might have had ib yesterday but because of ireg
cycles im not sure when to test any ideas plz

hey my early symptoms were dry lips, tingling in my boobs and heachaches... the thing with my boobs came a bit later though.

i didnt get implantation bleeding, buti think some people do.. good luck!

Also, forgot to add - i THINK i got my bfp 11dpo.. judging by the time i last had sex and when i got the positive.. so give it about 12 days then test!

I had symptoms for a week before AF was due, sore boobs, period type pains but I didn't test until the day AF was due and I got my bfp.

From past experience I drove myself crazy testing too early.

my first sympton this time was feeling really wet down below (sorry tmi). but i have had IB with my 3rd i think it was about 5-7 days before my AF was due (i just thought it was my AF had came early) it was a light brown sort of discharge stuff (sorry again)

Testing really depends on when you ovulated? Do you know when this was? Its best to leave it until 14 dpo if possible!

I gave in and tested at 8dpo with 10 MIU internet cheapie and got faint positive, it then drove me absolute nuts, testing everyday, sometimes twice a day to see if the line got any darker!

Luckily for me it did and 14dpo got my BFP on a clearblue digital!

I would wait to test until your AF is due, I promise you its more stressful testing early, than it is waiting a few days!

I didnt have any implantation bleeding, and had very few symptoms - my main symptom started at 10 dpo, and was a very weird stretching ache sensation in both ovaries, which I still get now!!

Lots of luck and hope you get your BFP

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back