Quick Q about a section..

NickS

Reaction score
Ok, just a Quick question really.

The Adults only section.Is it still limited to girlies only or has that been lifted?

Reason i'm asking is because there have been times i've been directed by peopel to read things in there but i cant, or i want to ask a question that i'm not comfortable with putting in other areas for one reason or another.

If it is girlies only, then can i ask for a blokes only section, moderated by blokes, even thuogh theres only a couple of us on here, as the present dads bit is open to all and sundry.

As i said, there have been times when i've wanted to ask stuff and i've not been able to and thats really put a dampener on my views on the site, which in so many other ways is great.

(Edited to change "And" to As, sod the rest of the spelling mistakes)

oooooo I shall bring it to the attention of the other girlie mods and see what they say - will let you know asap :)

Okay ..... I spoke with the other mods and apparently there was a poll a while back, asking our female members what they thought about letting men into the Adult/Members Only Area. The general consensus was that they did not want any male members to have access to that area.

Regarding setting up a private area for the men, I'm afraid we haven't really got enough male members to warrant it. Should that change in the future then of course we will discuss it again, but for the present time I'm afraid it's not an option, very sorry about that Nick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back