Question for Hampshire ladies

coruscating17

Reaction score
Do any of you go to antenatal exercise classes? I think I might go to aquanatal soon as feeling a bit flabby due to the amount I've been eating, plus exercise will be good to strengthen muscles for labour. I'd like to do another class too though and was wondering if any of you could recommend any?

Hi!

Sorry, I have no helpful info, but will be keeping an eye on this thread as I am in Hants and would like to know of some classes. I will be going to aquanatal soon at Romsey Rapids, but that's the only one I know of.

x

I know there is a babyfit in Bournemouth it's not aqua natal but a class for pregnancy and they do post pregnancy, they were expanding so might be some classes in hampshire?x

The aquanatal I plan to go to is in Bitterne. I want to find a fitness class that is suitable for pregnant women but isn't as relaxed as yoga etc....something where you do sweat a little and tighten muscles! I am planing to go swimming too. I can't believe how much weight I have put on recently and I know it isn't all baby :(

I was thinking of starting aqua natal classes at fareham leisure centre. The only thing putting me off at the mo is I work there and know all the lifeguards etc, so nervous about going swimming with them watching! The plus side is i get to go free :D Not sure of any other classes though xx

Last edited:
I was thinking of starting aqua natal classes at fareham leisure centre. The only thing putting me off at the mo is I work there and know all the lifeguards etc, so nervous about going swimming with them watching! The plus side is i get to go free :D Not sure of any other classes though xx

I reckon just bite the bullet and go if it's free! I'm going to buy myself a maternity swimming costume and then get my arse into gear :) The Bitterne one is 7-8 every Monday I think x

deof bite the bullet and go, theres nothing round here that ive found yet x

I really probably should, Its on a Wednesday 1 til 3, u get an hour before swimming chatting to the other mums to be and a midwife type person I think. not going today as need to sort out a swimming cozzy, plus I am still feeling rough from yesterday. Work is going to be a big enoug challenge this morning xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back