Question for any budding interior designers!

glitzyglamgirl

Reaction score
We have ordered this bed in black aged leather look....

wq434v01m

and will be going after this cabinet for the TV....

a3a5_1.JPG

So my question is....what would you do to the cabinet to make it look more contemporary? I thought give it that battered look with whitewash, but that seems a bit cheesy and I dont think it will go with the bed...any ideas?

Bugger it all it looks lush, and seeing as the beds called aged n all i dont think whitewash would go v well with it what colours your room etc ???
You could always go a bit gothicy with the duvet and some velvety cushions to tie in with the arches on it ?! :think:

Oooh thats a good idea!! The bedroom is all white atm with an oak floor, we still havnt decided on a colour scheme lol!

Maybe some deep reds and purples.....thanks for the idea!!

Before i had a look at the replies I had a think myself and couldnt think of anything, then reading magics one i sorta went oh yeah, thats a really good idea lol.

I love that bed btw

Maybe go for some of the fantastic french style damask colours - you can get them in some lovely deep colors - reds, purple, deep bronze etc........and you can get bedding, wallpaper, candles you name it all in damask shades from most shops now (B&Q, Next etc).

Think your bedroom is going to look fantastic........!!

Hmmm damask sounds good....some excellent ideas to check out thanks girls :)

defo go dark and damask, it will look lush and make the bedroom so cosy, I lvve the TV cabinet

remeber to post pics when you have finished!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back