Question about the pill

LaineyG

Reaction score
Hello!

I'm on Femodene. I'd really really like to skip my period which is due to start this week. I have only ever done this once before (10 years ago :eek: ) and it was a disaster! I started bleeding and bleed through the rest of the pack!

The only thing I can think of was that I was on a pill called Logynon at the time, which had three different strengths of pill in it (red/white and yellow) and that the last pills were sort of a "wind down" which was why I bled.

So I'm looking for any info on doing this, if you have done it, and did you ever bleed?

Sorry not sure if I am too late to answer this but I am on Femodene and have done this a number of times without any problems. My understanding is that if all your pills are the same colour then you can combine them. Hopefully you will be able to read this on time.

Thanks luv!

I think that was the problem the last time, all the different colours/doses meant my body was ready for a bleed and just started!

Started the new pack straight away on Monday and should have bled on Wednesday and nothing!!! :dance:

oh, i used to do it all the time! but i was on dianette for about 6 years (far too long for that one- its VERY strong and can cause health problems if taken too long its not meant for long term- but i went on it to help with mild teenage spots and just not bothered changing it) i also did it with cilest but i'v lost faith in cilest as it got me pregnant twice in as many years- dianette never got me pregnant!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back