Question about shows/plugs

petal75

Reaction score
This morning I had about an hour of quite uncomfortable BH. When I went to the toilet there was quite a bit of creamy discharge (which I have been haveing for about a week anyway) along with some bright red blood mixed in. I'm not sure whether this is my plug/show or not as I thought that it would look more jelly-like.

Can anyone offer any advice?

hey hun mine was quite creamy and had blood in it!!! tmi :oops: this could be the start, good luck hun xxxx

sounds like the bloody show to me... I had exactly the same about 4 days before Evie was born!

Thanks for the replies :D I was just a bit concerned as I didnt expect it to be so red.

my show was pretty much water which i thought was my waters as i too presumed that it would be more jelly like.

petal75 said:
Thanks for the replies :D I was just a bit concerned as I didnt expect it to be so red.

hun mine was exactly the aame as tis, i discribed it as... the "normal" white/creamy discharge you get but Red...

i had this not last sunday, the sunday before (12th oct) then on the monday i had lots of muscus with red streaks in it..

hope this is it for u hun xx

Definatly sounds like a show, mine was the same. Good luck, hope something happens for you soon :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back