Question about Clubcard deals

Tangerinedream

Reaction score
Im using my clubcard points for tickets to the Deep for when we are on holiday. I want to know if there is a long or short expiry date on the vouchers? We are going in July. I would also like to know:

If it costs us both approx 9.00 to get in normally, I can use £2.50 to get £10 worth of vouchers, £3.75 to get £15 or £5.00 to get £20. If I get the £3.50 for £15 would I be OK to pay the extra £3 or would I need to get the £5 for £20 and lose the difference?

Also does anybody know if there is a slug and lettuce in Hull? (So I can order some food vouchers too :wink: )

Thank you :)

Expiry date, I think it tells you when you put them in your basket and you can get "change" on your clubcard so if you have vouchers for £6.50 and £4.50 and your item is £10, they credit £1 to your clubcard.

As for getting vouchers, i think you buy in units as you've said i.e £5 for £20 so I'd get the £15 deal and top up with cash as your vouchers are seen as cash so £15 voucher is £15 cash

Personally If it's going to cost £18 and I can get either £15 or £20 of vouchers I just get the £20 and don't worry about the change as it's still cheaper in the long run. Some places will let you buy guide books as well with the vouchers, other places don't.

I have a feeling that the expiry is 6 months, although I could be wrong :think:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back