Tesco Clubcard Deals are sooo good

Thanks, do they also have bonus points as well to bump it up?

I remember Sainsbury's at that years ago.

Sorry, unfortunately I am ignorant in this :(

I just got OH's National geographic sub on them. Cost me £29 last year, cost £7.50 in clubcard tokens this time :)

i NEVER spend them in tesco not worth it.

we use ours for Butlins, we go 2 times a year for 3 night weekend breaks with tesco x

I used to shop at Tesco's and had loads of points, me and OH exchanged some for our local Cafe Uno restaurant. But we stopped when us on occasions and a few people we know brought products that were months out of date :puke:

:wave: Urchin just pm'd me about this topic :D

I've paid for two holidays in full with tesco clubcard vouchers, with Virgin to Florida :D Last one was worth £2210, this years is worth £2480. I did that by saving two quarters worth of vouchers (was getting £500-£600 a quarter, but it was totally mental and was buying stuff for the sake of it).

Basically I use all the extra point vouchers I can get my hands on (for items that I use now!) and if I buy disposable nappies I'll normally get at least 1000 points on them (£40 in deals) by combining different vouchers on one pack. I buy tescos nappies for at night (we're cloth bums usually), but you can normally use huggies and pampers extra point vouchers on them (ones that come with baby mailings).

Basically sign up for loads of new virtual tesco clubcards, make a note of the details (I use excel) and then use them to sign up for all their mailings (health club, baby club etc) time and time again. They're cracking down on the 1000 point online shopping codes, but I had a few through with my healthy living mailing, the one I didn't use I sold on Ebay for £13 (just for the code!). I have an online shop coming tomorrow with over 2000 points on it because they let me use two vouchers at the same time :cheer:

It's really confusing and a lot of you will think I'm talking a different language, but if you have any questions fire away and I'll try to help :)

This quarter we've cut down on spending but I've still got £140 coming (£520 in deals), so I'm saving for a holiday in 09 or 10.

Kina said:

I've paid for two holidays in full with tesco clubcard vouchers, with Virgin to Florida :D Last one was worth £2210, this years is worth £2480. I did that by saving two quarters worth of vouchers (was getting £500-£600 a quarter, but it was totally mental and was buying stuff for the sake of it).

Basically I use all the extra point vouchers I can get my hands on (for items that I use now!) and if I buy disposable nappies I'll normally get at least 1000 points on them (£40 in deals) by combining different vouchers on one pack. I buy tescos nappies for at night (we're cloth bums usually), but you can normally use huggies and pampers extra point vouchers on them (ones that come with baby mailings).

Basically sign up for loads of new virtual tesco clubcards, make a note of the details (I use excel) and then use them to sign up for all their mailings (health club, baby club etc) time and time again. They're cracking down on the 1000 point online shopping codes, but I had a few through with my healthy living mailing, the one I didn't use I sold on Ebay for £13 (just for the code!). I have an online shop coming tomorrow with over 2000 points on it because they let me use two vouchers at the same time :cheer:

It's really confusing and a lot of you will think I'm talking a different language, but if you have any questions fire away and I'll try to help :)

This quarter we've cut down on spending but I've still got £140 coming (£520 in deals), so I'm saving for a holiday in 09 or 10.

Where did you get the 1000 points vouchers? I get the Healthy Living mailing but don't remember getting one of those :think:
Can I use more than one voucher at once then? for example I have got 100 extra points on Huggies nappies and 150 extra points on Huggies nappies so can I use both even if I only purchase one pack? Also if I sign up for more clubcards I can't use my name and address again can I? Maybe I can sign OH up or is it one lot of mailings per household?

Has anyone heard of Tesco Clubcard Plus? I have just read about it on money saving expert. It is a card that you have to have a standing order to each month(of atleast £1) and you can also top it up at customer services. You then use it to pay for your Tesco shopping or petrol and the amount comes straight off of the card. You have to make sure that you have enough on the card so that you don't go overdrawn. You get 2 points per £1 spent instead of just 1 and your new earned points go back on to it like they would with your normal clubcard. I might have to order one of these tomorrow and I have ordered my credit card today. I AM GOING TO GET LOTS OF POINTS :cheer:

I cant wait to be able to shop in England again lol. Supermarkets here suck even Tesco.

I always had a club card and used the vouchers in store but ill be using them this way when we get back. I've just been looking at the deals, bloody hell they are brilliant! You can use them for laser eye surgery!

for the last few yrs we have been going on nearly free holidays because off club card and they aint been cheap hols either deffo worth it :D

Gemma & Jake said:
Kina said:

Where did you get the 1000 points vouchers? I get the Healthy Living mailing but don't remember getting one of those :think:
Can I use more than one voucher at once then? for example I have got 100 extra points on Huggies nappies and 150 extra points on Huggies nappies so can I use both even if I only purchase one pack? Also if I sign up for more clubcards I can't use my name and address again can I? Maybe I can sign OH up or is it one lot of mailings per household?

Not everyone got the 1000 point codes, which is why they were worth so much on Ebay. I have approx 10 clubcard accounts, all registered to this address (all apart from 2 are online accounts). Apparently tescos 'tolerate' up to 10, but if they get suspicious they can merge them all. Still it's worth signing up for loads of online ones and using them to sign up for the mailings.
Yes you can use more than 1 voucher per packet of nappies, but they have to be different. For instance I had 2 tesco vouchers and a load of huggies and pampers ones that I used on Saturday. The huggies baby wipe extra point vouchers work on any wipes (I buy tesco). The 200 point for follow on milk (hipp) apparently works on the 49p cartons of aptimil follow on.

A good website to have a look at (Mods remove if necessary) is www.paidtoshop.co.uk . You need to register to view the tesco forums but it's worth it. Everyone there is as addicted as I am and you'll find out loads of info :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back