Pushchair in pram mode...

KirstyD

Reaction score
Been playing with my pushchair and coverting to and from pram mode. When in pram mode though there are no restraints/harness :think:

So is baby secure just lying down in the pram with no restraint or anything? Do people just swaddle baby up and they stay pretty still?

:?

yer they pretty much lay still hun
i always put there feet at the bottom then blankets on them so they dont wiggle down
xx

Yeh mine is the same, I asked the same question too ! as I wasnt sure, but got the same replies, just tuck them well in ! :D

What pram did you get ? :hug:

Cool! Started thinking baby would just fall out, I'm such a baby novice!!

I got the pliko pramette from mamas & papas.

KirstyD said:

Brought this pushchair for my nephew about 18 months ago and the liner (which you use in pramette mode) had a sort of lap belt type thing :think:

twitchy87 said:
KirstyD said:

Brought this pushchair for my nephew about 18 months ago and the liner (which you use in pramette mode) had a sort of lap belt type thing :think:

Hmm no belt on mine, unless you have to thread something through somewhere :think:

I have the Pliko Switch, which is really similar, and mine has a liner with a harness like the one in the link for when it's in pram mode, so maybe that's what your nephew has? I seem to remember when comparing the two that the Pramette didn't come with a liner.

Chopsie said:
I have the Pliko Switch, which is really similar, and mine has a liner with a harness like the one in the link for when it's in pram mode, so maybe that's what your nephew has? I seem to remember when comparing the two that the Pramette didn't come with a liner.

I had to buy the liner seperately for the pramette to be converted....if you get me :think:

All the new lay-down type prams are pretty well insulated and padded out now.. as long as you wrap baby up..

When baby is here.. you wont even think about it.. you'll know exactly what is best for baby.. it's instinct! You'll see ;)

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back