• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

pushchair for a first floor flat

kelly'n'jack

Reaction score
just about to move to a flat but it is on the first floor and there is no space downstairs to put a pushchair so will have to carry it up and down everytime i want to go out :|
this is hopefully only for a short time, im taking a bit of a shortcut to get a council house :wink:
was thinking about getting a zapp, how easy is this to fold with one hand? and i mean really cos i have a m+p sroller which says one hand fold but i struggle to do it whilst holding jack...any other tiny pushchairs that you think would be easy to fold and carry?

Do you drive hun? i live in a first floor flat and i keep my buggy in the car :D

if not the mamas and papas pulse is really light and i fine it easy to fold with one hand :)

no i dont drive, i have the mamas and papas beat which i think is near enough the same and find it hard to do with one hand, i tested it while holding jack cos thats what i will have to do in the flat. was just thinking a pop to the shops is gonna be such hard work by the time i get the pushchair down stairs then jack down stairs...
i know the zapp is supposed to be the smallest around and it does look nice too so wondered if it would be worth th money.
am a bit of a pushchair addict so this might just be an excuse to buy it! :D

I like the zapp i think its on sale in mothercare i think its £124.99 :think: :think: :D

I'm a clothes addict :lol: pushchairs are too expensive for me to be addicted too :oops:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back