Push & go

TORino

Reaction score
Just been to my first class of push and go. It's an exercise class with the pushchair. It was in the park and the sun was shining and glorious.

I really enjoyed it, though I suspect I'll be paying for it tomorrow.

Would highly recommend for people trying to increase their fitness :)

What do you do exercise next to the baby or jog or ? I'd be up for that if there was one near here.

You use the pram in some exercises doing little shuttle runs and squats and lunges. We did a few circuits running up a hill in the park as well.

Check out your local council for info, they might run classes :)

Our local park does pram fit which sounds similar.

Keep meaning to call up and see what day they do it on

Would be nice to do and another chance to meet mums

It was, I keep bumping into the same girls though lol.

Sounds great but one of the reasons I started karate is cos you don't get the circuit training that goes with kickboxing etc.....I have never and would never even run for a bus lol

It's called buggy fit around here. Too early in the morning for us, it's 9am a bus ride away..... I don't think so

Yep, i think buggyfit is one of the bigger chains so if you look on their site you might find one near you.

i've been meaning to join for ages :blush:

right that is it, i'm going on Thursday! x

I do a similar class, went today as well. Ours tends to be focused around your core to sort out those problem areas and is for pregnant women as well. Its in a gym hall so the babies can sit on a mat and play!

I'm seriously paying for it now. My legs are killing me!

Wow!!! I am mega impressed!! I'm so going to do this when the time comes xx

I was just gonna ask that. I've never tried properly running with the pram except one time I was forced to get a bus

i looked into this and theres some near by x

What do you do exercise next to the baby or jog or ? I'd be up for that if there was one near here.

They do one in upminster park, think its called buggy bootcamp. A freind of mine went and said it was good, im way too lazy!!
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back