"Pump and dump"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still leak when I get in the bath and I stopped a few months ago!

They way things are worded from yourself and infantile questions I suspect a troll can someone ask a mod to lock this thread and investigate?

xxx

I was going to say troll too. Will report

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

They way things are worded from yourself and infantile questions I suspect a troll can someone ask a mod to lock this thread and investigate?

xxx

My thoughts exactly. X

On my iPhone - so cant see tickers :(

I am so innocent :S Never crossed my mind, but you must be right.

I was just going to ask this

The 'benefits' listed are full breasts and weight loss - but not bothered about giving it to baby?

I only breast fed for 8 days, but that in itself was invaluable, i couldnt give a shit about weight loss and full breasts personally, but hey thats just me.

Definately a troll or just someone incredibly vain and selfish, move along woman!

I did think there's something not right with this post.

First thought it was helpless, immature young girl who needs a serious check on reality about motherhood, if shes still having such selfish thoughts,

but the worst thing is the way it was BOUND to insult, pretty much the entire forum, speaking about "dumping" breastmilk. Jog ON!!

Seriously has to be someone who needs help realising they wil no longer matter, or a troll!

I thought troll after a few mins. Surely 'pumping and dumping' is not something that happens, its the most ludicrus thing I've ever heard!

But if it is true and people actually do this then I'm completely and utterly astonished at the absolute selfishness of those individuals!

I could cry at the thought of my precious milk being thrown away. Very stupid to waste it, don't see how someone could be asking these questions...

Agree with all of the above. What a ridiculous thing to say. Pumping and dumping just to get bigger tits :roll: sorry love but chances are you'll sag more doing that lol!!

What a selfish individual if this is actually what she thinks should happen?! I don't get it. What on eart is the point?????

In my prep for becoming a mum, I've read 6 books and so many guidelines on bf baby and not once have I come across this strange attitude. Can someone tell me if this actually happens?

Somethings not right.

i would have done anything to be able to bf for longer than i did and it reslly upsets me to think of people throwing it away i hope this is a troll because the thought of people actually throwing milk away makes mr feel sick x

I haven't even bothered to read most of this thread, it seems like a ridiculous idea to just dump breast milk, and to only express for YOUR health benefits - what about your baby?! And did someone actually suggest they'd do it to get bigger boobs?? :rofl: if only, bf'ing ruins your boobs. If its bigger tits you want, bf your baby, save the money you'd spend on formula, then get a boob job when you're done! :lol:

I haven't even bothered to read most of this thread, it seems like a ridiculous idea to just dump breast milk, and to only express for YOUR health benefits - what about your baby?! And did someone actually suggest they'd do it to get bigger boobs?? :rofl: if only, bf'ing ruins your boobs. If its bigger tits you want, bf your baby, save the money you'd spend on formula, then get a boob job when you're done! :lol:

Haha wss ^^^^ xxx

Publicly troll calling again.

I take it nobody paid any attention to the issue not that long ago where in fact you were wrong to call troll. Just because it doesn't sound 'right' to you or you think it's 'weird' does not mean the OP is trolling.

Please report your concerns to an admin or mod via the report post button or via PM.

To confirm I see no issue with the OP but note a few rude and unnecessary replies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back