Pulled a muscle or something?

Momma`Kat

Reaction score
I walked back from town yesterday (25 mins or so) and had a bit of an achey tummy but figured it would go away after I sat down for a while..

Well last night and this morning, It really hasnt. I have a dull ache riiight above my pubic bone, and every time i moved my legs in bed, or tried to get up off the couch yesterday it got really sore.

Any ideas girlies? And any tips on easing it off a bit? its rather nasty, but I dont wanna stick a heat pack on my tummy like I would anywhere else lol

I've had this a few times- seems to go when bubs moves around. Midwife told me to have a bath and take paracetamol. She says it's ligaments stretching.
Pam x

Hmm feels different from the other ligament niggles ive had, but lets hope its just something lil like that.

Paracetamol HAH! Might aswell drink a glass of milk. Useless crap that it is. i glare at my family nurse everytime she suggests it Lol

I had this yesterday like I'd pulled a muscle and I thought it was ligaments stretching but as soon as little man moved it went away!! Maybe your little lady is on a nerve?!

when i was having my last boy i had these pains nearly everytime i went out, turned out i had a slight urine infection.

hope that helps hun xx

iv completly torn a stomach muscle the pain will ease in a few days and there nothing you can do except paracetomol and dont lift things

Thanks girls, I think maybe baby was lying on something as it seemed fine for today when i was walking around, just the normal stitch i get Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back