protein shakes?

trixipaws

Reaction score
im breast feeding, and a bit concerned that i dont hav enough protein in my diet. i dont like meat, cheese or eggs and tho i do like nuts, im not allowed to eat them due to my boyfs allergy and my asthma which makes millie at high risk of nut allergy.
i thought about drinking protein shakes, but are they safe while BFing and also i dont wanna end up looking like a bodybuilder! what should i do?

im breast feeding, and a bit concerned that i dont hav enough protein in my diet. i dont like meat, cheese or eggs and tho i do like nuts, im not allowed to eat them due to my boyfs allergy and my asthma which makes millie at high risk of nut allergy.
i thought about drinking protein shakes, but are they safe while BFing and also i dont wanna end up looking like a bodybuilder! what should i do?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back