Pros and cons digital camcorders

kelsey

Reaction score
My mum has offered to get us one or put money towards one for xmas for us. Now the problem is - I'm as thick as 2 short planks when it comes to electrical/digital stuff :lol: :lol:

I had a look today in currys at jvc and samsung but they got sd card and hd ones

So - my question is what are the pros and cons of sd ones and the hard drive ones?

There isn't really a huge difference. SD means you can take the SD card out to use with a card reader but you get a cable with it anyway. Hard drive you connect with the cable

One of the advantages with SD card camcorders is you can get more cards so increasing your memory but your battery wouldn't last long enough when out to fill one card ;) I am getting another SD card as a back up for my camcorder ;)

Both the same but personal preference really. I like SD card as thats what I am used to with my camera but some people prefer hard drive as its no extra bits to worry about :D

Does that make sense? Cos I feel like I talking garbage :lol:

I use my digital camera and it works just fine, i can get upto an hours worth of film in one go befor changing the card or bettery, Oh wanted to get a cam corder, maybe next year, we did havve a brief look but theres so many diff ones around and £100's of pounds diff on the same camera dependingo n where you find it ! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back