propping up baby

trixipaws

Reaction score
i kno newborn babies hav 2 lie on their backs, but melissa is 4 months old now and although i do put her on her back on her playmat so she can roll, sometimes she likes being propped up on the couch like this
<pic>
she sometimes falls asleep there is it safe now or should i not let it happen? i dont wanna give her back probs.
thanx in advance

from an early age we propped luke up in the corner of the sofa and he loved looking around. now he sits up well on his own and i'm sure doing this early on helped him to want to sit up on his own. just keep an eye when they start wiggling as they can manouvre themselves practically off the chair.

I prop Willow up on my V shaped breastfeeding pillow,she loves it and falls aslepp for her nap quicker that way

I've propped all three of mine up and it doesn't seem to have hurt any of em - the eldest is now fifteen and only complains about her back when it means helping to bring in the supermarket shop from the car :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Lisa

Evan is 4 months and we do exactly the same thing, he loves it. I watch him cuz he is a wriggle bottom and if he sleeps there. But he hasnt done him any harm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back