• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Problems with Tesco's 1/3rd off nappies offer

OopsyDaisy

Reaction score
Has anyone had problems with the Tesco's 1/3rd off nappies offer?

I'm sure the offer is valid between 6th-14th August, and I placed an order for a few packs for delivery yesterday (11th Aug), but it doesn't look like that I've been charged the reduced prices. I think that when I placed the order, the website displayed the prices as "was..., now..." but when I checked the website today, the pages looked different.

Also today, I went to 2 different Tesco stores, and one store had the offer, but the other one didn't?!?

I've had to get Customer Services to sort this out, but no-one from Tesco seems to know about the offer!!!

Best check your receipts to make sure you've been charged the correct prices.

Did you know Tesco policy is to give you your whole order or trolley free if they have over charged you? Ask them about that too if it turns out that you have been :D

My tescos has it till the 18th :D

Hope you get your stuff for free cos of their mistake.

My tesco has big banners up with the offer. I didn't read the dates, I was too busy stuffing my trolley with nappies! :D

Im really confused about this too...

I have never bought nappies before..so dont know what the prices shoulda been... but i bought Tesco's own nappies today 64 in a pack..and they cost £3.99..well thats what it had on the printed price on the shelf... we thought the 1/3 off would be off this price.. but when we got to the checkout they where £3.99..... is it me or what?? I asked the customer services and they didnt have a clue..so they took my number for someone to ring me tomorrow!! Dont get me wrong..I still think they're not a bad price but it just confused me..and the staff at Tesco by the look of it!

Anyone bought these before the offer....where they £3.99 or more??

emma28 said:
Did you know Tesco policy is to give you your whole order or trolley free if they have over charged you? Ask them about that too if it turns out that you have been :D

Where did you hear this from..im from the North East too....and if its the case..they dont advertise that too well...or at least I havent seen it advertised.. ?? :?

In my tesco the shelf label said £4.** (whatever they cost, can't remember exactly) crossed out then £3.6* underneath.

i bought a packet of 24 new born nappies today in tescos for £1.09!! they had a 3rd off. there was huge banners everywhere and they had them all at the front of the shop

it came up on my reciept normal price then deducted saving at the bottom of the reciept

i got one pack the other day, and i got my dad to go and get some more (my mum works there, so we get a further 10% as well), but they didn't have any left. I hope they put some more out soon, as im going to start running low soon!

The store that I went to today that didn't have the reduced price still had a sign outside the door with the words "1/3 off all nappies" - so we made them refund us the difference, even though the staff were all so clueless about the offer!

iv brought about 330 nappies in the last week annd they have all been reduced, if they still have money of tomoz ill get more hehe

Sarah&Braydon said:
iv brought about 330 nappies in the last week annd they have all been reduced, if they still have money of tomoz ill get more hehe

see i wanted to do taht and stock up for my holiday so it wasn't a mad dash to get some at the last min :(

going to go first thing tomorrow i think and stand by the doors as they open! :lol:

Foxxi said:
emma28 said:

Where did you hear this from..im from the North East too....and if its the case..they dont advertise that too well...or at least I havent seen it advertised.. ?? :?

My mam works at one of the extra stores, she told me. Of course I've never been overcharged since but I can't wait. Love a bargain!
They don't advertise it, but ask if it happens. I know a few people who have- imagine your weeks shopping for free :cheer:

My store doesn't do that it give you double the difference and you get whatever it was for free... thats what the sign there says and they got my pizza price wrong once and that gave me that. :D

emma28 said:
Foxxi said:
emma28 said:

My mam works at one of the extra stores, she told me. Of course I've never been overcharged since but I can't wait. Love a bargain!
They don't advertise it, but ask if it happens. I know a few people who have- imagine your weeks shopping for free :cheer:

I think this is most probably be at the store manager's discretion. Can you imagine how much money they'd be losing for every incorrect pricing mistake that they make!!!

I bought about 300 nappies a few days ago and got them all at the reduced prices.....I never realised there was such a variety. There's mini, midi & maxi - it's like buying knickers. If I have a girl I hope she doesn't ask for thongs :oops:

did you also no that if your child eats something of the shelf while you shop they shouldnt charge you for it
they told me before their policy is if it helkps you shop easier then your child can have some food :lol:

Thats good to know Dionne
Wonder if it works with OH's as well :think: :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back