Problem with pliko switch 2in1. advice needed

jazzmum2be

Reaction score
I ordered a pliko switch 2 in 1.
Iv just got it.
The seat where the baby sits, its like its folding in on itself. where the babys bum sits it isnt flat its folded in a bit. I didnt no if this was supose to be like this and when the baby in it, it will be enough presure to make it flat or weather it needs to lock into something.
Weve tried evrything, it doesnt say anything about it in the booklet.
Just wondered if anyone has one and if they have the same problem or anything?

Ok so Iv taken some pictures of how it is.
This is how it is underneath the seat without me putting any pressure on it to make it straight....
IMGP0284.jpg

This is me holding it down...
IMGP0283.jpg

This is what the seat looks like with no presure on it, you cant really see it properly but its folding up a bit...
IMGP0285.jpg

This is when your pushing down on it and its compleatly flat...
IMGP0286.jpg

Hmm I see what you mean, it doesn't quite look right and you would think it should click somehow.. Think it would be better to contact mothercare or whoever makes the pram just incase its unsafe like that and your missing a fixing or something.

I called up mamas and papas and she said shes never had anyone ask her this before so she doesnt really no much as she cant see it. Also the pram came already made, I didnt have to set it up, as its one that has been used for display in a mamas and papas store.
Just thinking someone on pf mucst have one, and if they do they can tell me if theres is like this :)

jazzmum2be said:
I called up mamas and papas and she said shes never had anyone ask her this before so she doesnt really no much as she cant see it. Also the pram came already made, I didnt have to set it up, as its one that has been used for display in a mamas and papas store.
Just thinking someone on pf mucst have one, and if they do they can tell me if theres is like this :)

Ah right I see, hope someone can help :)

I ordered a pliko switch 2 in 1.
Iv just got it.
The seat where the baby sits, its like its folding in on itself. where the babys bum sits it isnt flat its folded in a bit. I didnt no if this was supose to be like this and when the baby in it, it will be enough presure to make it flat or weather it needs to lock into something.
Weve tried evrything, it doesnt say anything about it in the booklet.
Just wondered if anyone has one and if they have the same problem or anything?
I know it was a long time ago but can you remember how you solved the problem as I have exactly the same thing happening with my switch where the seat does not seem to sit completely flat and again mamas and papas were no help. Thanks Amy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back