Problem with clearblue - UPDATE- BFN

x Naomi x

Reaction score
Why didnt i just get the easy one with words!

Had very light amount of brown show today so wasnt gonna bother testing but thought what the heck as i had one left and dont feel like i usually do when on AF

Anyhow just tested with one and its got the really thick horizontal band and a very very very faint vertical band almost invisible but i can see it

This line came up more or less straight away but im not sure whether im imagining it or not trying to get a picture at the mo but cant get it clear enough!

How do you open the damn things up got the lights shining on the coating and it could be playing tricks on me

Why didnt i just get the easy one with words!

Had very light amount of brown show today so wasnt gonna bother testing but thought what the heck as i had one left and dont feel like i usually do when on AF

Anyhow just tested with one and its got the really thick horizontal band and a very very very faint vertical band almost invisible but i can see it

This line came up more or less straight away but im not sure whether im imagining it or not trying to get a picture at the mo but cant get it clear enough!

How do you open the damn things up got the lights shining on the coating and it could be playing tricks on me

OK im really confused - got the clearblue with a faint cross, then i did one of my ebay cheapies which i left in the bathroom, came back from tesco (went to pick up a digital) and now theres a faint line on that one, done the digital which is negative

So ive got 2 with faint lines and one without

1 faint line came straight away, the other i didnt find til i came back from the shop about 30 mins after

could it be that ive used all my good wee for the day and thats why the digital isnt working or am i just been really unlucky and getting two evap lines on 2 different sorts of tests?

Has any had BFP's on cheapies and BFN's on digital or should it be the other way round arghhhhhhhhh!!!!! :wall: :wall:

cheapies are often the most sensitive, but beware we also had a run of false positives on the cheapies - also any result coming up after the stated time (e.g 5 mins) is false - so ignore the one you saw 30 mins later if it didn't come up in the time.

So your digital may just not yet be sensitive enough to pick up the level of hcg you have - or it may be you were getting evap lines (which seem to be getting more common) wait a few days and try another to see if the line is darker or another digital - good luck

BTW love the idea of using up "good wee" :rotfl:

Thanks Libs the first one that i got the line up straight away on is a clearblue but not the digital one!

Gonna try with FMU in the morning driving myself crazy and OH is on a night shift, -

Just dug out my tub of Ben and Jerry's chocolate brownie icecream and am going to bury myself in that now :rotfl:

OH just realised should of left the digital in my wee for 20 secs not 5 secs because i used a pot as opposed to stream, could that make a difference,

clutching at straws now! :wall: :rotfl:

yeh i think that will make a difference lol, are you testing again with "good wee" in the morning :lol:
praying its a BFP hun :hug:

Same thing has happened to me today - faint lines on internet strips - faint line on tescos test then not pregnant on clear blue!! None were with first wee. I'm 10 dpo so 5 days before AF is due - when I read the box it said the test was 50% reliable 4 days before with FMU. Now there were two tests so do I wait for another two days??? I bet I cant Im bloody hopeless!! :D

Yep definately gonna test in the morning probably when Oh gets in at 6 from his night shift,

Just hope i dont wear the carpets out by then! :rotfl:

Ive been testing everyday with the ebay cheapies and today is the only one where ive had any second line at all, dug all the others out and none have got any evap lines so hoping that its not a fluke

Come on BFP good luck eveyone :pray: :pray:

Oh how exciting.
Don't wear yourself out with worry.
:) Good luck on your FMU test in the am.
Hope you get a BFP!!!

Hope you have better luck than me this morning, used fmu on internet cheapie and no line this time :( well there was a very faint one but only the same as yesterday so I have decided its a batch that shows evap lines!!

Well did Clearblue Digital this morning - BFN :wall:

The brown discharge i had when i wiped yesterday has gone now so gonna wait until monday and will probably go to the docs as looking back this is the third AF time where i have had very slight bleeding so something is going on

When OH wakes up im gonna get him to have a look at that test i did last night that seemed faintly positive and if he can see it i wont give up hope just yet!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maegan
Back