probably a silly question but.....

BeckyJ

Reaction score
ive been using opk's since day 11, when i do get a positive how many days will i get them for? or will it just be one day?

You know, I was just going to post something very similar. I too, have been testing for OV the past couple of days, and I gather I am probably a bit early in testing, but just don't want to miss it! I think that it can be positive for about 2-3 days?

The line which was next to the control line was a good bit lighter - I assume this is because it is negative? The reason I ask is because there is conflicting info on the pack!

I have been using my sticks since day 11 too and so far all I have got is the control line. My fertility calendar says I should OV on Tuesday, so I would assume that I would get a positive on Monday night and Tuesday itself?

Most people will get a positive for 1 to 2 days. If the + line is lighter than the control line then it's classed as a neg but mine are never as dark as the control line. Over a couple of months of using them you get to know whats right for each lady.

I got a + fpor 2 days, the first day it was the same colour as the control line and the second day it was darker than the control line.

Good luck :hug:

ive only had the control line so far, last month i ov'd at day 20 so i guess there is still plenty of time for me, hoping its day 20 again this month as oh has a long wk end booked off, no :sleep: 4 him :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back