Probably a Reeeeeeeeeeeally Silly Question, But......

tinkerbell*

Reaction score
This is probably a really silly question but... i am feelin a little confused!!
I worked out when i was most fertile using an Ovulation calender and it said "(Date) A pregnancy test may work now".... well i am confused becuase, surely if you are pregnant it will show at any time???

becuase i know people trying to conceieve may wait to see if their period arrives... but hmmm, i feel confused! i am not very "with it" when it comes to menstural cycles,periods, etc, etc.... can anyone help???

the reason is, me and b/f are trying for a baby and are jumping the gun and want to test (a little premature i know but....... we just really excited)..... well my b/f says it will work...but i said... " i dont think it will"........

A test prob won't pick up the hormone released in pregnancy till two weeks after conception which is when your period is due. Some test say they work at 4 day b4 your period but they don't work with everyone. Best to wait and see if you period shows up first.

The egg doesn't impant in you womb till between 6-10 days after conception anyway, and until it does your body won't have any of the pregnacy hormone in it anyway.

Hope this help :D

no you may get a + after 10 days after ovulation but can be longer as hormone need to be relised in ya body and reach a certain level for test to pick up on it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back