• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Private Early Scan went AMAZING!!!

claire671

Reaction score
:dance:

So happy ladies! Was soooo scared going into the scan but the room was amazing, huge plasma screen on the wall so we could see everything so clearly and the lady was lovely. Found the heartbeat right away (happy tears started) and then we SAW OUR BABY! And it wasn't a splodge but an actual baby shape! (Even more happy tears!) then she told me I'm further along than I thought, I'm actually 8wks +2days (not 7wks +4) :dance:

Will attach some pics for you to see, they're not as clear as we saw on the wall but just so nice seeing our baby is alive and well :D (The head is on the left)

Hope everyone is well this evening! xxx

Attachments

• IMG.jpg
    IMG.jpg
    458.8 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_0001.jpg
    IMG_0001.jpg
    162.8 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_0002.jpg
    IMG_0002.jpg
    172.2 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
Awww, what cute pictures. Glad it went well :)

Well done Claire - beautiful pictures! I'm quite close to your dates so it's amazing to see what's going
on in there!!! xxx

Really pleased it went well, lovely photos

Lovely pics, so glad it went so well :)
xx

I'm so happy for you and thanks for sharing I am due around the same time as you but I have to wait to have my scan for at least another 3 weeks I reckon, so it's lovely to see what may be going on inside my own body and how the baby is developing, very exciting x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back