• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Pretty scared

pinkii

Reaction score
Ok, I didn't know where to post this because i'm not trying to conceive, but i'll post it here anyway.

2 months ago me and my boyfriend broke up. I'm on the pill and that was the only contraception we used. One night just before we broke up I found out he went out with a girl. Nothing happened, but I was so upset I went out with my mate and we got really really drunk. I came home pretty late, took my pill just before I went to bed as usual and was sick just about straight away because of the alcohol. I was so drunk I didn't think anything of it and went to bed. The next morning I didn't think it'd matter and now here I am 2 months later.

Anways, I didn't really think about it too much because one missed pill won't matter. But I've felt really sick some mornings, even the other morning I almost didn't go to work and then I sat there the whole morning trying not to throw up. I'd had some alcohol the night before but i've had a lot more than that other times and it hadn't affected me like that. So it got me to thinking about that missed pill. Also i'm pretty skinny ( a size 8 ) but the last few weeks i've noticed my trousers are getting tighter and my tummys changed. It's a bit bigger and hard and looks round, which i've never noticed before. I know if I was pregnant then it wouldn't change in 2 months, but it's still worried me. Also the last period I had ( i'm still taking the pill ) was completly different to normal. Really really light and short.

I was just wondering what anyone thinks. I'm pretty scared that I could be pregnant. Too scared to buy a pregnancy test, i've put it off for a while now. Maybe i'm just panicking too much, I don't know.

Any replies would be much appreciated before I go insane ! lol.

Awww :hug:

with your symptoms it does sound quite likely, but......there's only one way to find out.

bite the bullet and buy a test asap. If you're not then you can relax, if you are you can sort out what you are going to do.

I agree with urchin, u really need to test to know for sure.

I know when i spoke to my doctor about being pregnant while on the pill he said i would definately NOT get a bleed, I wasn't pregnant at the time so can't tell you how true that is, you could always do a google search and see if you could find anything out, i suppose it could also depend on what sort of pill your on.

Let us know how things go for you, hope you get the results you're looking for.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davidcorso
Back