Pretty hectic

Toxic_Angel

Reaction score
Well about 2 weeks ago i started bleeding, had bad pains. felt dizzy and that. Just didnt feel "right". So i rung up the NHS, an they told me to go to my GP an get an early scan, My pains got worse so the next morning we went to the hospital, they took some blood and that, but i got really anoyed all day because my fiance's mum stayed in the hospital all day an she wouldnt go, she kept sayin" its my son an i want to be there for him" an i felt like sayin" for godsake im the pregnant one" then she started saying my mum doesnt care because she wasnt there. But she did care i told her and everyone else not to come cuz i felt it was just between me and my fiance. So for the whole 7 an half hours we were there his mum was buggin us asking "whats happening" when we didnt know ourselves. The nurse told me i'd have a scan the following monday, an said i had rhesus negative blood type, so i had to have a jab for that, aswel as giving me tablets for water infection.
So on the monday we went off for the scan, i was gettin really agitated waiting aswel cuz i felt like i was gona pee myself "full bladder" they said.
So we went in the room, had the scan the lady said it looks fine she could see the heartbeat, i got a scan pic too. so tiny at 7w4days, im now 9 week 4 days, had no more bleeding, but have been pretty stressed lately. An i dont feel like i want to be with my fiance anymore, is this normal? its a feeling i cant really explain.
Sorry for the long essay.

Sam.

It is probably just your hormones going into overdrive. Can you make sme me time to chill out and have a nice bath and stuff and hopefully things will settle down :hug:

ah hun, glad all is ok. :hug:

As for saying you dont want to be with your fiance anymore its proberly just your hormones really kicking in one min im fine then the next im a nightmare, please dont worry.

Just relax and rest give me a shout if you wanna chat at all :hug: :hug:

Glad to hear that everything is alright babes.

I agree, it is most likely to be your hormones making you feel like this. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back