pressure down below

LittleL

Reaction score
hi all,

the past week, i have had sooo much pressure down below, almost like baby is sat really low down and pushing all her weight down!!

Is this normal?? (sorry but being first baby, im abit niave). i find that i cant walk too far as the pressure is uncomfortable and i feels like im carrying a bowling ball around in my stomach!! plus the back ache i get with it aswell itsnt too nice..

im only 27 weeks gone so god knows what it will be like in a few months time when im bigger?! .. worried i wont be able to walk at all and i'll be confind to my sofa for 2 months :lol: .

any thoughts? xx

I was getting pain in pelvic area and found I needed to slow done, getting up and walking and just not do as much, think its just all part of it unfortunately. I walk like an elderly lady now!! :lol: x x

i get this sort of pain every now and then, but not very often, but i do suffer with chronic back ache! Im guessing it eases on and off as I dont have that problem much. try and take the weight off as much as you can and see if that makes it better. i went for a long walk yesterday and was crippled for the rest of the day with back ache! so annoying! x

I can't walk far without my stomach going solid. This is braxton hics I am told. Not been able to walk far for ages. Baby also somehow punches me in my pelvis area almost like I can see my bits moving. Not sure how that works but think it is something to do with it hitting a nerve. Midwife says normal.
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back