preseed and thrush!! sorry if tmi!!

puds

Reaction score
has preseed given anyone else thrush?? we've used it at night so its just been sitting in there during the night if u know what i mean and also its got a high sugar content so i guess it would make u more prone to getting thrush! twice this has happened now-the first time it just went away after a few days but this time i think i ought to treat both me and dh. does anyone know whats the best treatment for me and dh whilst ttc?
thanks!!
xx

hi hun, sorry you had this unpleasant experience with Preseed :hug: i used it 9 times and it never caused any infection or discomfort but i looked on the net and read that it can cause irritation or infection. This is what i found:

http://preseed.com/FAQs/FAQ2.php

hope you'll both feel better soon :hug:

thanks girls :hug: just 1 thing after another with me lately!!! been to have bloods today so hopefully get the results soon- took a ticket from the machine at the hospital and they called my number straight away- unheard of at my hospital so hopefully a good sign! :lol: have also popped in to boots and spent £16 on thrush cream so hopefully that'll do the trick! :lol: i'll add that to my huge list of what ttc has cost- i won't be able to afford it when the poor baby eventually does arrive!!
xxx

Hi puds,

I kept getting thrush after pre seed, it wouldn't go away so I had tests and they found I had diabetes too so the combination of pre seed and diabetes meant I was doomed.

I hope it clears up soon :hug:

Thanks for that hun- think i'm gonna have to forget about the preseed for now! good luck to u- i see ur seeing a preconception midwife soon
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back