• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Prenatal vitamins?

Trudyscrumptious76

Reaction score
Hello! :wave: Has anyone ever taken these? I've run out of normal multivits and wondered if they help with TTCing. There are so many of them can anyone recommend a brand?

After a month or so off the pills and potions I've had a v wierd cycle. So i'm going back on the Magic Medicine, agnus castus and anything else I can cram down my throat!!! It's time to rattle when I walk again.
:rotfl:

I took pregnacare for a while as this says to use it before TTC but i found this gave me constipation so i stopped. I just took Folic Acid and adjusted my diet a little to make sure i was getting all the right vitamins x

Thanks Tots. I just don't know what to do for the best. DH & I do eat really well, lots of fruit, veg and fish. So sometimes I think do I really need the extra but on the other hand will they help? Oh why couldn't this TTC lark be easy. :(

im taking pregnacare and omega 3 capsules at the moment....not herd about agnus castus though?

It's a herb also called vitex. It can help with regulating periods and works on the a gland that I can't spell (pituartary?) which produces hormones. Or so the lady in the health shop told me.

I took agnus castus - after a few months it worked for me!

think ill give that a try if we have no luck this month!!! any other sugestions?

when TTC i took sanatogen pronatal, and i would highly recommend the asda cough syrup as magic medicine, but it hink as long as you eat a healthy diet you'll get all the vits you need but tis always good to take a folic acid suppliment to make sure your getting enough.

good luck girls and i want to see all your BFPs soon!
:D

babydust3.gif

I started taking different varieties of pre-natal vitamins but they made me ill so i just take folic Acid now and eat all the relevant vegies, fruit and pulses to make the rest up.

Superdrug were doing 3 for 2 on all vits yesterday. So I took it as a sign! Bought 3 lots of pregnacare. If it doesn't work or makes me ill at least I haven't wasted too much money. Will still take folic acid regardless and carry on our healthy diet. Thanks for all the advice. :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Premhospital
Back