prehistoric park - 7.30pm ITV?????

hayley

Reaction score
i'M CONFUSSED :doh: :doh: i've been a sleep on the couch.. and just woke up to prehistoric park (on the telly).. some man is running around a forest with dinosaurs in china... he's catching a few to take back to his prehistoric park... these animals are the freakiest... i first thought it was computer enhanced but he's actually touching them and one has attacked the camera man... whats going on???? :shock: I DON'T UNDERSTAND... was only a sleep for an hour! :think:

Yeah they found dinosaurs over there.

Kidding!

They are all fake, I hate programs like that a presenter should present not bloody act!

:rotfl: awww bless you!! yes they are computer enhanced!!! ive only watched it once but from what i gather the bloke "travels" back in time to try and catch differnt dinosours etc to put in his "prehistoric park"!
It is made out to look like its an actual true life documentary but they are just showing how these differnt dinosour used to live etc!!

Sorry didnt really explainn that very well!!!

bottom line is....the dinosours arent real!!! :rotfl:

thanks... :rotfl: :rotfl: I was going to call DH at work and tell him some bloke on the telly has found dinosaurs... :rotfl: i can imagine his reaction at me... begining to think my school teachers (many many years ago) had been lying to me!!!!! :oops:

I can sleep again now!

hayley how are you feeling are you coping in this weather

i think the weather and this pregnancy are finally getting to me.. i'm believing in dinasaurs now! it's been just nice here lately.. a lot cooler! :D i've just been out food shopping and the sun seems to have come back with avengance....
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back