pregnant???

dani.2012

Reaction score
hey. i was due on thursday 38day cycle. nothing. 4 days later still nothing. took a preg test this morning and not preg.. im not usually late after 38days. ive been feeling emotional, cranky, tired, eating less

what should i do??

Last edited:
Hi, I didn't want to read and run.

I would say that you could be pregnant but you may need to wait a couple more days for a BFP!! If that doesn't work then you may need to see a doctor and get a blood test.

Good luck hon x

I agree, wait a few more days although im sure it will kill you!! If nothing see your Drs. Good luck!!!!

after doing pregnancy test this morning my nipples feel sore.

Mine did too before i found out i was pregnant. The only thing i can say is try not to pin all your hopes on it as i know all too well its disappointing when your period comes, but they all sound the same as my signs apart from the eating less!!! I remember feeling exhausted and needing to sleep all the time. Im keeping all my fingers and toes crossed for you hun!!!!
xx

Sorry to hear that hun, i'm one day late but am just waiting for af to disappoint me. I have had really sore nipples for over a week, feeling tired, slightly increased cm, pulling and twinges in my pelvic region but as all these sound like pregnancy symptoms i'm just not convinced :-( Hope you get your bfp soon x

I remember feeling exhausted and needing to sleep all the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back