pregnant... again???

little momma

Reaction score
its so wierd being on here again... i was here like 6 months ago moaning about my enormous bump.

here's the thing... i had a beeeeeautiful baby girl 5 and a half months ago. i've recently got a new boyfriend. which is GREAT, he's wonderful and like fine about my little one and also seems ok with the fact i obviously still have to see my exfiance cos he's my babys dad... ANYWAY we've been sleeping together and a few times we havent used a condom or anything.
I'm a week late for my period, and my boobs are sore, i feel kinda queezy and my stomach keeps aching. i'm so exhausted like all the time, even though my little girl is sleeping way better than before and only waking up once a night.
sounds like i'm pregnant doesnt it?
BUT i've done 3 pregnancy tests and they all came up negative. I'm breast feeding though and i know sometimes that counts as like sort of contraception but i am still getting periods... and also, my cycle isnt 28 days its only 21 normally and always has been so maybe that makes the tests say negative because i need to wait until i'd be late for a 28 day cycle? although if i did have a 28 day cycle i'd be due today or yesterday and still says negative on the test today...
i'm not sure what i'm asking... i guess, do you think i'm pregnant?

Sorry for saying this but i think its a little irresponsible to have had unprotected sex with a new boyfriend, only 5 months after having your little one - you must have known there was a chance you would get pregnant again, its not rocket science !! :shakehead: BF is not a guaranteed contraceptive !

If you've got negatives then maybe you arent, but you need to check so you can plan for the pregnancy if it has happened.
Get yourself down the docs and let us know

awww, dont laugh at me :(
yeah it was really irrisponsable. i'm rubish sometimes.
i'm a really good mummy though. and when i say i'm sleeping with my new boyfriend i dont meen new as in really new... just to clarify. i didnt meen recently as in yesterday.
you're right though, really irresponsable and stupid. oh well, if i dont come on by next week i'll go to the docters.
thanks for your help, i think i'll wait a week then go to the docters.

I'm sorry, i didn't mean to sound harsh, but i see so many youngsters (i know your not that young, i'm only 8 years older than you :lol: ) in your position. Definately not laughing at you, i just think you need to be a bit more responsible, you dont want to regret your younger years when you are older :hug:

thats okay, i really dont like being laughed at... it makes me a proper grumpy bum.
yeah i know, condoms from now on!
whatever happens now i'll be happy. i'm a good mum and i'd love another baby just as much as i love my littl'un. i already own my own house and i can afford another baby and actually it wouldnt be that bad really. just not what i would have really planned. but i know my boyfriend would be there and stuff, and yeah... it would be ok. just not really how i'd planned it.
thanks for your advice.

I think she's old enough to know. :think: :doh:

Might not be enough HCG in your body :think:

thankyou...
hcg? whats that?
what does that meen?
how does everyone know my age? where does it say?

HGC (Human Chorionic Gonadotropin) is a hormone produced by women only during pregnancy. The level of this rises in the first 3 months of pregnancy and preg tests recognize the presence and the quantity of this hormone to tell if a woman is pregnant or not.

Dont worry, your age is in previous posts :D

oh? really? i didnt know that... i totally cant remember what i wrote. i'm 19 now. big girl hehe.
clever stuff...so basically that means if the test didnt pick it up i dont have it so im not pregnant.... ah, i could speculate all day... but i really must clean off the mushed up coliflower i now i have in my hair. i guess the only thing i can do is wait for a period or see a docter.

he he sounds like fun
Well you can have false negatives though, so its not always 100% reliable

I would give it a week then do another test

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER