help!!!!

charlotteheys85

Reaction score
as u all know i posted saying pregnant.
well went to hospital this morning, and they said my blood has very low level of the hormone i, so done another blood test, find out at dinner what it'll say, either incrasing or decreasing..
but in mean time i'm sooo stupid for doing so, but did a preg test, it came bk almost negative, the faintest line ever..
i think i've lost my baby.. :-(

Oh Charlotte dont panic yet - your urine maybe not as strong (have you been drinking more?) or the test may have less dye in it..... I feel so sorry for you but atleast you will have an answer by later today by the looks of it - easier said than done but try and relax and do something to take your mind off it.....

:pray: ing that all will be well x x x xx

Aww hun, you must be worried sick.

It could be that your a few days behind what you think you are which could explain the low hcg results.

Ditto what ROM said regarding the urine not being as strong.

I really hope that your HCG levels increase. I had to have these in early pg too with my son, it was an emotionally crippling time. I know what you're going through.

There's not a we can say to stop you worrying but thinking of you.

:hug: :hug: :hug:

thanks for your quick reply,
i'm holding on so so badly,
surely if i'd misscarried i'd know?
i havent had any horrible blood etc.. (sorry if tmi)
i know this doesnt always happen, but i got lil twinges, like butterflys inside.. :'(
i dont want it to leave me.. :'( :'(
x would it already of happened, or could it still happen thats why levels of hormone are reducing?? x

How many weeks pg are you?

They say it's a good sign if you're not having any pains or red bleeding.

I had brown spotting and terrible pains, they thought it was an ectopic at first. I then went on to have fresh red blood, lots of it. But I never had any cramps or any more pains apart from a one off early on.

You get so emotionally attached to your LO the instant you know your pregnant so I know how hard this must be for you.

Have they not offered you an early scan?

They may do after you get your blood results back.

dont know how many weeks preg, as i had a light period only at beginning of this month, thats why such a shock i was preg,
i'm holding on so much, the pains are not bad just abit uncomphy, and the discharge is brwn, never realli blood well lil bit but not red red.. and now its stopped, was only about 24hrs.. i'm holding on so so much, i dnt wana lose my lil miracle :'(

Brown spotting is common in early pregnancy, a little comfort to you I know at this stage. I had it all through the first tri and have a healthy son now. So it doesn't always mean the worst.

You've done all you can by going to the docs. Rest up and try and stay calm (impossible I know).

I hope everything is OK for you.

Keep us posted :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

if i'd already misscarried, would i still be gettin these wierd twinges, there honestly not painful.. jus funny..
i'm so confused! :'( xx

Hi hun its a really hard time waiting around for results i know how you are feeling :hug: :hug:

I think everyones experiences are different but when i lost my bean, i had very very light spotting with no pain for about a week and then it was strange as soon as i got my HCG results back telling me that i was miscarrying its like my head then agreed with my body and then i started bleeding heavily for about 4 days

It may be that your levels are low because it is still very early in your pregnancy fingers crossed for you that they have gone up :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

Oh sweetheart lots of ladies get strange feelings when they are pregnant - its to do with the uterus streaching and growing - if you only had a little bleeding and it was brown I am sure it will be OK. Lots of ladies bleed a little too - my mum had periods all the way through her pregnancy with my older brother!! When you get your blood results aske them if they have a EPU or EPAS attached to your hospital who could offer you an early scan - it may just put your mind at ease and then you would perhaps the funny feelings you are having may not feel so bad.

x x x x x x

thanks for the replys guys.. i'm more concerned about the preg test coming bk with a very very very faint line on, when the other day it was there!!??!!
so confused! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back