Pregnant after 2 m/cs

shelleyb

Reaction score
hi there

I have found out im pregnant after 2 miscarriages this year, one in July and one in Sept. Im so paranoid that its going to happen again, every twinge I feel and everytime I go to the loo im checking to make sure there is no blood, its it just me???

Also today I don't feel my pregnancy symptons as strong as they were yesterday - again I don't know if Im being paranod.

I sooooooo want this baby!!

Sorry for ranting x

i can imgagine how your feeling however remember its a new sperm and egg :) it's a different ball game if you know what i mean, how far gone are you? i think the only advise i can give you is to try to enjoy your pregnancy and not stress too much oh and come on here lots of people have great advise and a few people here have experianced simalar and are now having a happy healthy pregnancy like sara (hope you don't mind me mentioning you)

Thanks Anna, Im only just pregnant this time about 4 weeks - but done a few test and all positive!!! Was so paranoid it was a mistake. Im a natural worrier at the best of times - I need to try and find away not to worry - ur right.

lol when i got my bfp i kept testing just to be sure lol :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: i kow its hard to be positive but it helps and another thing i do is try and keep busy to pass the 12 weeks

try and keep positive i know its hard :hug: :hug:

take one day at a time and soon you will be that fab mummy sending huge hugs :hug: :hug:

ive been through the same thing, i just took it a day at a time and now im 12 weeks.
I kno its hard to relax but keep positive, no point stressing as it dosent do you or bean any good.
Im sure you be ok this time :hug:

Anna23 said:
a few people here have experianced simalar and are now having a happy healthy pregnancy like sara (hope you don't mind me mentioning you)

Hi im sorry about your losses :hug: and congratulations on your pregnancy :cheer:
As Anna says I am now having a healthy pregnancy after having 2 losses also this yr in feb and june, its been really hard and i have struggled to be positive but i am now just over 15 weeks and all is going well :D You just need to take each day as it comes. There are lots of supportive people on here and they have been a huge help. Wishing you a happy healthy pregnancy xx

Hiya,
I dont post here much but am always reading this forum :D
I am the same as you had a missed miscarriage in Aug last year and an early miscarriage in Feb this yr.
I am currently 33 weeks pregnant now due a week before xmas but i can honestly say i have worried every single day of this pregnancy.Unfortunatly its something that you automatically do after miscarriages as anybody who has suffered one knows.
Now i am on countdown and only just believing its for real this time round lol.

Thank you ladies, I don't mean this in a bd way but its nice to know other people know what I am going through!!!

Sara and Cathy and Jemz good luck with your pregnancies - let me know how you get on!!

I am just taking one day at a time at the moment and even happy that I have horrendous nausea!!!!

Thank you :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back