Pregnancy Test Question

tinker_bell

Reaction score
Would/should a pregnancy test pick up a pregnancy 17/18 days after conception?

I feel so 'pregnant' had awful nausea since Monday, feel headachey, really tired, tummy pains, had food aversions (tea and coffee, bleurgh) sore boobs and just generally feel a bit 'away with the fairies.

I also 'think' I'm late for a period, but can't be sure as I didn't write my dates down.

I did a test today and it came up negative, I was really shocked because I was so sure I was?!

Not sure if a) I should have bought a better test (got tescos own) b) I did it too early or c) I should have waited for my morning wee.

I wasn't even trying for a baby, but have kind of gotten used to the idea now and was really dissapointed today :(

Has anyone else had a similar experience? I;m going to a party tomorrow and not sure whether I should be getting drunk or not? :cheer:

Thanks in advance for any help!

x

I would think that if you are late with AF, if your pregnant it would show!
Maybe you do need a more sensitive test?
Maybe your just not that far enough to show up on that particular test? Maybe try a different one in a couple of days??
Good luck hun! :hug:

i would wait a few more days and test again with a clear blue test and use first morning urine xxxxxxx

the teso tests are good, tested a day early with one and came up decent BFP. Maybe you ov'd later than you thought, and taking time to show up in urine?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back