Pregnancy Test Addict!!

WiccanRachel

Reaction score
I'm TERRIBLE For Testing.. And For Some Reason I Don't Think I Will Be Satisfied Until I Get A Dark Line Lol.. But My Question Is How Realible Are The Ebay Tests?
I Bought 3 Off There And Took Them All And They All Shown That I Was Not Pregnant :shock:..
But Yet The Three Clearblue Ones Came Up With Faint Lines..
I Have Heard So Much About Clearblue Giving You False Positives..
My Period Isn't Due Until Sunday But I Was Hoping The Lines Would Get Darker..
I'm Hoping The Ebay Tests Are Dump And I Should Just Rely On The Clearblue And Stop Fretting.. (Damn My Hormones!!)
Have You Girls Had Trouble With Ebay Tests??
Here's The Link To The Ones I Bought..

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/3-SAFESCREEN-...t=UK_Health_HealthCare_RL&hash=item3efd85dd48

Tell Me What You Think.. (And I Know I'm A Fretter Haha) XxX

I used a cheap ebay test when I was around 4 weeks and the line was so faint I had to squint to see it and even then thought I could be imagining it! I bought a digi test which confirmed that I am actually pregnant. Dont think I got a really 'good' positive on the ebay cheapys until I was 5 weeks. They were a different brand to yours, but if you got a line on your clear blue you are defo pregnant and I wouldn't worry about the ebay test!

Congratulations!

I know what you mean! I think we did 8 tests over the last 2 weeks!
I used a clear blue regular test a 4/5 days before my period and a faint line showed up. It says on the leaflet in the box even if its a faint line it means positive but we were a bit hesitant as we didn't want to get our hopes up (though thinking about it, I have very obvious signs).

I took a few more tests nearer my missed period a mix of brands that all came back positive/faint positive (& 1 inconclusive!), but finally went back to clear blue which had a very clear + sign, then did the digital CB which I found the clearest.

I would recommend the CB from the day of your missed period.

Good Luck! :)

Don't worry go with your other positive tests, I didn't use the same ebay tests as you, but other ebay cheepies, and the line were sooo faint for weeks - congrats by the way!

i don't like the ebay cheapies used one on my mate who is 5 months along and it came back negative ???

i've now taken 4 tests since saturday.
i got a very pale positive on an Answer test and the other 3 have been boots own tests which have got darker each time.

Don't know how far along i am as i had no period after my MC last month so am waiting for a early scan xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back