clearblue digital with conception indicator

monkeyfeatures

Reaction score
has anybody used these?
I have had 4 or 5 faint bfp's with asda own brand and pound shop tests, and I wanted an idea of how far along I am so I bought the new tests.
I did one last night and after waiting HOURS for the eggtimer to stop flashing, it said not pregnant.
I wasn't suprised as it was late night and my bfp's on other tests were faint, so I decided to use the next one in the morning where hcg would be higher (today)
anyway... it said not pregnant again.
I've heard these tests can give false results.... has anyone else had problems with them?
I'll be getting another brand today to try, but deffo not digi. Does anybody know if first response are any good? It says you can test up to 6 days early (clearblue is 4 days), and I'm not due on until Friday so I think that's why my bfp's have been faint and clearblue hasn't picked the hcg up.
Thanks

The clearblue digitals are great but the ones with the conception indicator are useless according to most ladies on here who've used them. They give lots of different readings and aren't very reliable.

I used a first response one and that was good ~ it has one line for -ve and 2 for +ve so you don't have to worry about trying to interpret a possible cross!! Then I did a clearblue digital just to see it in big letters!!

Even though your af's not due until Friday you should get a reading now that's fairly accurate but don't be disappointed if it still says -ve, it could just be there's not enough hormone level yet. It's always best to wait 48 hrs so your level's doubled but if you're anything like the rest of us you'll poas as soon as you get the next test! :rotfl:

Good luck hun & will keep it all x'd for you :hug:

how far along are you? if ur period isnt due yet then no pregnancy test is THAT reliable. once youve missed your period thats when they should come up positive.

the clearblue digi conception indicators have always been really accurate for me, fwiw.

love the first response ones- very easy to read and very quick result. gave me a postive result 2 days earlier than the digi one did. eventually got a positive digi one in the end though.

i find the cb digitals really good, however, the second i get pregnant my HCG levels go through the roof, and i know not everyone is like that. I would try the digital test again on Friday :hug:

Im was 10dpo when i got a faint bfp on mondayon the sainsburys home brand test, so yesterday 11dpo i bought a CB digi with conception whatsit, and it came up + 1-2 which is right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back