• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Pregnancy boredom setting in today!

Dinky

Reaction score
I have been so lucky with my pregnancy. Very few aches and pains, the sickness stopped at 12 weeks and I am generally loving being pregnant. Yes, I have had ups and downs (gestational diabetes, baby has kidney problems etc) but today I am feeling rather bored of it....
I have just said to my OH that I am exstatic about our little girl's imminent arrival and I am so excited to meet her (which may be half of my problem!! haha!) however I am ready to have my body back. I don't feel comfortable on our sofas, I miss laying on my back and my tummy. I am not enjoying the feeling of loas of pressure and the heartburn is coming right up in to my throat the last couple of days. I am ready to be ME again and ready to have my ribs back to being ribs as oppose to a kick boxing opponent!!!

As I have said, I am so lucky that my pregnancy has been relatively easy I guess so shouldnt complain, maybe I over did the weeding in the garden today and I just feel tired??

Gotta keep smiling as at the end of this I will have my baby in my arms :) xxx

:hugs: like you say it'll all be worth it when your baby is here! That's what I tell myself on the days where I'm really fed up! x

Using tapatalk so excuse the typos!

Yay you've got a lovely garden, and a nice OH. Maybe an expecting mummies meetup for support. Hope you're feeling better today and just think almost 9 more weeks then you will have nice little baby and no more pressure YAY

Thak you guys :) I do feel better today. My OH, bless him, gave me a lovely foot rub last night (even after he'd done a 12 hour shift at work) and I guess I've just gotta start taking it easy. I'm starting today! I have a day off work, OH is working, my stepson is at school so I'm going to watch a movie, have a bath, make myself look half decent then I'm off to my friends for tea and then we are going to see Sister Act in the cinema :) Smiles all round (through the aches and pains!! hehe!)

Have a lovely day all xx

I felt like that at 30 weeks, but it goes so quick honest! Glad ur feeling a bit better today xxxxx

Thank you Lucy :) Great name btw, thats our name for our little princess :) x

Aww how cute! I noticed on ur ticker "Lucy Locket" that's still my nickname off all my uncles and auntys to this day! Haha xxx

I'm having the opposite today, I don't want to not be pregnant anymore!

We'll see how long it is before I change my mind!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fatema53
Back