Pregnancy after the depo shot

mimi123434

Reaction score
:? Hi all, I am new to this website. I just wanted to pick your brains. I came off the depo shot last july. My hubby and I have been using the withdrawal method(no method i know!!) The first day of my last period was march 16th, so I am late i suppose (have been irregular though) My bbs are sooooo tender and I am slightly bloated and weeing alot. I hate this waiting game. I want to be pregnant, but hate taking the tests as when they are neg i get upset. I have bought some tests off Ebay. Should I test tommorow or wait?

thanks Marie
mummy to ricardo 7, louie 5 and jasmine 2

I had a depo shot around dec 04 and carried on as normal, no method with Alan...was due another shot in feb but didnt have it..took a year for my body to get back to normal and still carried on no method of conc and got my BFP jan 06. So i guess it was cause of the depo took so long to get BFP made sense..came off the shot but wasnt till a year later (which they did warn me) that my body was back to normal so i could conceive.

Good luck and baby dust to you
cas xx

my depo shots where the same as cassi, last one was in december 04 was duein feb but didnt get it. My first bleed was dec 05 and again same time in jan 06 febs was 15 days late march was 7 days late and now i was 1 week early. Am still waiting for my BFP but have been told it can take a year to 18 months i think it just depends on the person really
Am keeping my finers crossed for you
pam xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back