preclampsyia....

freepie

Reaction score
hello everyone...

been in hospital all day, with disturbed vision, high blood pressure, swollen face feet & hands... they think i may have preclampsyia... they monitored the baby and it seems fine so am back in on friday...

if there continues to be protein in my wee etc, they will look to induce me...

feel so tired and swollen, anyone else experiencing this?

:hug: I haven't got it but I know how serious it is. My cousin got it at 28weeks and she had her son then and he is the most gorgous little thing ever. :hug:

Take care xxx

i was induced at 35+5 due to pre eclampcia hun i had protine and keytones, i had to go in hospital and do a 24 hour urine collection to confirm it but they caught it early enough that i didnt have any other signs only high blood pressure

HIya,

yes, thats what i have, high blood pressure and protein in my urine.... perhaps they might induce me tomorrow then??

HIya i had it with my first i only had protein in my urine and when i got to the hospital my blood pressure went up and i had to be induced he was 2 weeks early

i'm suprised they haven't done it already if you are like that

i was fine when they induced me went for a check up at 6.00pm and had him 10 hours 4.00am from going to the hospital and him being here was very quick

good luck hun :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Aww hope you are feeling a bit better soon :hug: :hug:

:hug: My friend had it and they kept her hospital for a week then induced her a week before her due date.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back