• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Pre-seed!

waterlilie

Reaction score
Hello lovely ladies! hope you're all ok :wave:

I've heard so much talk lately about Pre-seed and how it helped many couples who have been ttc for over a year to conceive!! So i decided to try it this cycle, my ovulation is due in about 10 days so i am planning to order it this week. I did some searches and it seems that the product is only sold on the internet from various websites including Ebay. It's a bit pricy but if it's worth it then i'm ready to pay! but i'm confused about which product to buy as they seem to come in 2 different types. The single applicators which come in a pack of 6 or the 40 mg tube which can be used up to 8 times. The latter seems to be good value for money and it's slightly cheaper from ebay, however, they say it might feel a bit uncomfortable for sensitive women as it's got more preservative in it and also you choose the amount you would like to put in your vagina...which might be problematic because I AM quite sensitive and i wouldn't know how much product i'd need (don't want to put too little product or too much and end up with an infection!). So my question is which product to buy? if i get the 6 single applications, do i have to use all of them this month knowing that i am not sure which date exactly is my ovulation? i would love to keep some for next month...in case i need them but i hope i wont :?

Has anyone used it before? did it work? and where did you buy it from?

Sorry for asking too many questions :oops:

It's funny you mention pre-seed. My DH and I used it this cycle and we got pregnant! Of course, I used pre-seed in combination with ovulation sticks to see when I had a surge. Why not order ovulation prediction sticks and pre-seed? If you know the length of your cycle, you can read on the directions when you need to start testing.

With the single applicators, I found that I couldn't squeeze all of the lubricant inside. Perhaps this is the idea, but I couldn't find any information anywhere about this. If you are sensitive, I would recommend the single applicators to the big bottle because if you don't use any more, then you can pass on the non-used ones to those who may need/want it. The bottle may be too unhygenic to pass on.

I hope you get your BFP, so I'm sending babydust your way :hug: :hug: :hug: (ok, those are not babydust, but hugs are also good, right? :wink: )

i have just received the 6 applications in the post that i ordered to try this month. i am planning to wait until i see a positive result on my opk then use 2 or 3 over the next day or so. i am only 5 months off of the pill so not regular yet so don't want to 'waste' them guessing when i am going to ovulate but if you are regular i would suggest using 1 a day for a couple of days before u expect to ovulate??
hope they work for us both!
xx

Thanks for replying girls!

emeraldsroses and CLARIBEAR , congratulations on your pregnancies! this is really encouraging and i can't wait to start using it! we've been ttc for 3 months only so can't really say that we have problems conceiving but i've been getting really disappointed and upset everytime AF comes and i don't want to wait too long before seeking medical advise. But before we'd like to try all these little things which can boost ovulation and conception as sometimes the problem can be really that simple. I bought the OPK and tried them for the 1st time last month but wasn't very happy with the result as i didn't get a positive until 4 days after my ovulation was due! or maybe i ovulated late but didn't know..it's so confusing! :oops:

I am planning to order the pre-seed multiuse in the tube as it's more convenient. Most people who bought the single applicators struggled to put the whole content inside and ended up wasting the product. with the tube you're more in control as you choose the amount you want. And if i get pregnant the first time i can always give the rest to someone else as the preservative inside the tube is supposed to protect it from bacteria and infections.

Puds, best of luck hun, i hope this will be our month! let's keep each other updated :hug:

waterlilie said:
Puds, best of luck hun, i hope this will be our month! let's keep each other updated
thanks hun :hug:
yes deff keep me informed. day 15 now and no sign of o - o'd day 28 last month so hoping it will come soon! still havn't tried out preseed but tempted to try one just to get the hang of it b4 the big day!!!! have u ordered the tube? let me know how that goes as i may order that next month (but obviously won't have to as we are bound to get bfps this month :lol: )
xx

Hiya! how long are your cycles? they must be quite long if you ovulated on day 28 last month! :shock:

I have ordered the tube so should get it today :cheer: but like you, i don't know when to start using it lol! will probably try it on sunday

I really hope you won't have to order the tube next month! :pray: but in any case, the pack you ordered should contain 6 applicators of pre-seed!! you're not planning to use all 6 of them this month are you???

waterlilie said:
you're not planning to use all 6 of them this month are you???
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmm :? :oops:
only on my 3rd cycle since coming off pill in june- first 1 was 102 days (kill me now!!) last one 41 days (actually ovulated) and so far day 15 of third cycle. pill has really screwed me up :twisted: hoping it will come b4 day 28 this month but i just don't know!!!
i probably will end up using at least 3 or 4 of them just because i don't know when i'm gonna ovulate! i'll prob start using 1 every 3/4 days from now on just in case- but then i risk running out b4 i even ovulate :think: - ooooooooooooohhhh i sooooooo don't know what to do!!! :doh:
aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!
:lol: xxx

Ok, so your cycles are long because of the pill! not a big deal i guess, this is quite common and cycles go back to normal after few months. But you have still ovulated and that's very good news! meaning you can defo get pregnant you just have to monitor your ovulation very closely!! i have a feeling the pre-seed is going to work for you :wink:

I am also planning to use it 3 or 4 times this cycle that's why i got the tube, they say you can use it up to 8 times and more if you only use a little each time!

If you haven't opened your box yet, is there any chance you can return it and get the tube?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back