• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Pre seed or Conceive +???

LoopyLouize

Reaction score
Morning girlies!
How you all diddly doing?

So I'm 14DPO - haven't done a test this morning as I did a FR yesterday morning and a cheapie last night and NOTHING. :(

Anyhow - I have accepted I'm out and AF will be due tomorrow. Had my little cry last night but I'm over it now. *sigh*. Sooooo I am already planning on my next cycle...

I already have a tube of conceive+ which we used this cycle but to no avail :(

Do you think it's worth investing in Pre Seed? What do you guys think is the better choice?

Are they not the same thing?

Help?

Xx

Not really any help but I always thought that they were the same thing, maybe I'm wrong!?

Aww hope you're not out Loopy Lou...

I'm :bfn: today too, and I think the witch is on the way.

I have Conceive Plus and I think its difficult getting it in place, but pre seed has applicators that I think will be better, I forgot to use mine this month though.

xx

I used the preseed last month - no joy but will try again this month I think it's good applicator makes it quick an easy to "pop" in x

Hope your both wrong as I'll get bfps in next few days x x fx x x

I was wondering this exact same question - which is better. I don't believe they're the same product, although they serve the same purpose.

Also, the Concieve Plus goes on about its extra Calcium & Magnesium ions (or something) and I was also wondering if that influenced gender or not, as I have been modifying my diet to do exactly that (cutting down on sources of Potassium etc to try to have a girl).

I will post the same topic in Pregnancy Chat for us Tinsel :)
X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back