Pre-school

Sam's Mum

Reaction score
I've just been to a new parents evening at what will be Sam's pre-school for kids starting in September - all really exciting but I can't believe how grown up he's getting already :(

At the moment I can't even imagine taking him there and leaving him for a few hours (we do get to visit twice for an hour before they start, but with the summer holidays both of those sessions will be months before). For people whose kids have started already, did they adjust to it all quite easily? It all looks like great fun, and they seem to learn so much there but I'm still really nervous about it all :lol:

i know hun where does the time go! i put my LO name down for pre-schoo last month. but she doesnt start till next year sept x

That's what I did last year and now suddenly it's not long until he starts! :lol:

Just imagine the first time he brings you a painting home :cloud9: It will be hard leaving him, but it will be great for him to be with other children and to bring you home lots of little goodies x

:cloud9: I know...I'm so excited about it all but I'm still finding it hard to imagine him being that grown up - seems like only a few months ago that he was my little baby :lol:

I can't believe he's going so soon :shock:

Here it's just prior to school and that's it

Most of them here will take them from either 2 years 9 months or 3, but some take younger siblings earlier. Not sure why this one is from 2 1/2 but I think it'll be good for him as he's always been with me

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back