• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Prawns

SarahB

Reaction score
When is it safe to give LO prawns? I googled this and just got loads of conflicting advice. Does anyone know, as I'd love to give Emma some but don't know if it is safe. :think:

Braydons been havin them since he turned one but he will only have one or two then he throws them lol

need to be careful due to allergies, could try just one and see what happens.

Hi

Yes i believe you can, as always be careful with allergies maybe try a small bite and see how the reaction is?

Sarah that cute B throws them
Katrina

Katrina he throws most things lil monkey a habbit were trying to get him out off

Thanks everyone :hug: I will try her with a bit and see what happens

Riley as a couple, but I would try just one first off, just to be sure and make sure you trust where you got them from, Riley was 1 and he likes them.

our daughter loves all fish, and shellfish, i think the first time u give it, just give a small amount incase of allergy, but if u have mo reaction its safe.

her fav is prawn cocktail hmmmmm

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back