Prawns

*Hope*

Reaction score
who eats prawns still? its one of the few foods i still fancy!?

also my ticker is not working today its a day behind, to me it still says 8 weeks and 1 day which is what it said yesterday but it should say and 2 days today?

i feel soooooo sick today and i have the runs!! sorry to be graphic but we all care and share here yeah? lol xx

Sometimes tickers get stuck and you just have to redo them and add a new code in ;)

its not adfvisable to eat prawns i was told off for eating them when i had zander and i had no idea i ate them when i was preg with issabelle too oops!! lol wis i didnt now i had realy bad worrying pregnancies where both of them stopped moving for a bit zander was being considered delivery at 35 weeks coz he wasnt growing any not sure if it was anything to do with that but im not touching them this time (satying this now and i had loads boxing day :p) but from now on no lol!!!! xx x x

I've been told cooked prawns as part as a hot meal is fine, and have been eating them

o yay prawns are back on the menu katiejane you have just made my year!!!! x x x x

Lol, no probs honey. How are you feeling now, the pain any better? I get so confused about what food i can have, what food i can't. It feels like everything i fancy, blue cheese, pate etc i can't have. I'm forever checking online x

im off to doctors now its just round the corner so its ok to put kids on the reigns for x

I thought u could only eat them hot (freshly cooked), and the ready to eat ones can be dodgy cos of storage....

have posted about appointment if you can call it that in - im so much pain post - in first trimester x

I that they had to be cook as well as in a stirfry etc as the ready to eat ones can habour bacteria

I had lovely fresh cooked king prawns in tapas today, enjoyed them after the advice here! thanks girls, was the first time Ive enjoyed food for weeks!

I ate prawns with my daughter (who is 23 months & perfect). I just made sure they were in date & cooked properly or I only ate them in restaurants I knew & trusted. Having had a recent loss I am now being very closely monitored with this pregnancy & my Doctor advised me not to eat seafood in restaurants as she said it was not worth the risk. The risk as I understand it is food poisoning as you are more susceptible when pregnant & if you became dehydrated it could damage the baby. But you'd know if you had food poisoning so you don't have to worry about any hidden damage. But the Doctor did say a friend of hers had gone private at a top London hospital & had been told "Well a prawn sandwich or such from M&S is never going to hurt anyone". So I've been eating M&S prawns this time round just to be ultra cautious! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back