prank call last night :O(

foxymum

Reaction score
morning girls,
we were woken up last night at 12.15 AM to our phone ringing which is next to our bed & it was a mobile number.
sounded like teeneage boys, so i am worried it was DH s son & his mates pissing around at our expense, they held on though & even left a message on the answer phone :x

i was really scared thinking what if they are watching the house or something!
anyway, does anyone know if i can somehow find out who this mobile number is registered too?
thanks. :hug:

can you not try calling it back?
you can also ring your phone provider and get numbers blocked from contacting you if it carries on x

My brothers friends went through a stage of this, my mom called the call provider (i think it was ntl at the time) they blocked the number from being able to call, but then they just used a different number, so my mom had to remember to put the handset on silent when she went to bed and put it back on in the morning :x

In the end, we changed our phone number :roll:

You should log the numer with your call provider & your local police station, but the number will only get chased to the owner (i think) if the problem persists.

thanks girls, yes i turned the house phone off after coz i was worried they would keep on calling & wake the kids up.
i did call it this morning &woke the boy up :rotfl: he was all groggy & tired from being up all night making prank calls i would guess :rotfl: i put the phone down when he answered!!

DH is going to ring him when he gets home & ask him who it is & does he know his son & if his son is involved i will go mental :x

Oh dear wot a terrible thing for someone to do im sure u where scared stiff especially getting calls at that time of nite hopefully it wont happen again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back