Pram question - please help

Tilly

Reaction score
Evening ladies and bumps

I'm hoping to get some help from you pram experts please, I went to the mamas and papas store today to see the herbie pram - the girl who was demonstrating it to us kept saying it is only 1 bar and the material changes between them, I have to confess I do not know what she was talking about and as she was half my age I was embarrased to confess my ignorance. I got the impression this was something to do with the carrycot and pushchair seat.

She also asked us if we had looked at the skate but I said I wanted a separate carrycot that had a mattress and could be lifted off and she said the skate was the same as the herbie!! I am really confused as in the brochure it says the carrycot can be removed from the pram and placed on a separate stand. I am sorry if this is obvious and I should know it but please help.

Oh they also had the new pram the joolz which looked lovely but the only down side is a ridiculous small basket otherwise I love it

Thank you ladies

I will have to go look at the mamas & papas site lol then see if I can help any!! :D

Yeh the Herbie has a carrycot and pushchair and the Skate has both intergrated! So if you want to be able to take the carrycot off then you would get the Herbie?
I dont know why she said that they are the same? Crazy lady haha

Oh and the one bar thing? Sorry I have no idea either?!

I think from what I can tell it is similar to the Bugaboo, so what she means is you replace the fabric on the frame to convert from pram to pushchair mode- not two seperate sections like some other travel systems. It's hard to explain really, the girl in the shop should have showed you. I quite like this what of doing things as it makes the section not in use much easier to store.

From what I can see, the Skate doesn't have the lift off feature like Herbie does- I'm sure it would advertise it if it did.

I love the Herbie, it's a really lovely pram/ pushchair. I've not seen the Joolz so I'm off for a hunt to find it- I love it when new prams come out, it's exciting :lol:

I hope I explained that ok.

Alex xxx

Thank you so much ladies you have really helped and I understand now!!

I thought the joolz looked really lovely, it is a little heavy but I still loved it, the only down side for me was the tiny basket which is no good for shopping, they had it in a lovely purple colour called ultra.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back