Pram Pushchair Stroller Reviews

Wobbles

Reaction score
Help others come to a decision by making a quick or more detailed review of all the prams/pushchairs/strollers you have had for your LO/LOs.

:yay:

Mine

Which I will come back to later

i-candy apple review

Silvercross pop review

Luna review

Cosatto you 2 review

I can review

Bugaboo Cameleon
Bugaboo Bee
Maclaren Techno XT
iCandy Apple Jogger
Mothercare My Choice
Chicco For Me Top Stroller

and soon iCandy Pear double :)

Well go on then :rofl:

I regret not buying the techno double!

:rofl: You doing a me ...brb *later* lol!

exactly....if it's good enough for the goose it's good enough for the gander!

I'll be back with my excellent reviews soon readers!

I can do

Bugaboo Cameleon: Perfect in every way!
- light and easy to push
- baby can face both ways
- big enough for a toddler and perfect for a tiny baby
- huge shopping basket
- great on any terrain
- looks great

bad points:
- it folds down in 2,which might not suit everyone
- and the price,but ithink it's worth every penny

Icandy Pear: Great for Newborn Twins!
- looks great
- twins looked comfy in their carrycots
- big shopping basket
- even though it's heavy,it'scompact enough to fit on buses,taxis etc
- there is more then 20 seating combinations

bad points:
- very heavy
- seats are too small for a baby over the age of 6 months
- takes ages to fold down (4 different bits)
- takes up a lot of boot space

Jane Powertwin: Best for twins/two toddlers
- Very light and very easy to push
- fold down in 1 piece
- can be used for twins or two toddlers,or a baby and a toddler
- seats big enough for my very tall 2 year old

bad points:
- children cant face you if they are in the seats (only in car seats)
- shopping basket is tiny

Bugaboo Bee: Amazing!
- This is by far the best pushchair i had! It doesn't give the smooth ride that Cameleon offers,but it's so tiny and light - it's perfect!
- folds in seconds
- seat is big enough for my 2 year old
- huge hood which keeps children snug when it's windy
- has a big shopping basket
- children can face both ways
- can be used from newborn
- looks great!

bad points:
- shopping basket
- and nowhere to put the changing bag

Last edited:
Firstwheels city twin- side by side double,gorgeous to look at and gorgeous to push, but not only would it not fit through my front door but most shop doors too :doh: total palava to dis -assemble to put in car, plus I dont think it would fit in a normal car! Plus its very very heavy :(

Maclaren- just a little umbrella but I recommend everyone have at least one :D

Graco stadium duo- Its a tandem, easy to steer and maneouve, loads of storage for shopping, never take it to a zoo; its back break pushing to little ones up a hill in it :( very heavy to get up on kerbs but I liked it :)

cosatto- Not sure of the make but it was a travel system and its actually a nice buggy, suitable for newborn and very easy to push, not too heavy but not too light either

I've had others but they were long ago and I cant remember what they were :lol:

Last edited:
Silver Cross - 3D Jet Sport: Absolutely perfect for 3 months whilst they can fit in the laying down part. When converted into the pushchair it looks awful. Very cheap, hard to push, and feels like the handles are about to snap! The hood doesn't fit properly either. Drove me insane. Bulky when folded down.

iCandy Cherry: Perfect. Thought I'd have to search much harder to find the perfect buggy but this is it. Never used the carrycot unfortunately but she could face me, or face the world. Easy to recline. Easy to stear and didn't lose control. Only downsides were having nowhere to hang my shopping but I know you're not meant to do that anyway. Basket was big enough for 2 bags worth of shopping so not too bad, and could hang one or two bags on the button on the handle so wasn't impossible. Also had to take it apart to fold it down and it didn't fold down very small either.

Last edited:
Bugaboo Bee - My Fave by far. It is so easy and light to push. Forward and rear facing, easy to change either way. Some gorgeous liners, hoods and footmuffs to accesories with. Decent size basket. Folds small easy enough. Its a bit pricey but well worth it, I reckon if you have one of these you dont really need a lightweight umbrella stroller so definately worth the money. I did have concerns about the size but I had my 3yr old in it at the weekend and the seat is slightly bigger than an umbrella stroller.

Quinny Speedi - Not rear facing but is one well suited to older children so it wasn't an issue for us. It has air filled tyres which is great for up here on the beaches and on country walks. Not too heavy and folds in half, tyres come off really easy. It's a perfect pushchair for an outdoors person.

I agree that the silver cross 3D does not feel very sturdy. I have had to have the front wheels replaced after 4 months use. Very bulky and heavy. Car seat attaches very easily tho and it does come with everything you need x

Bugaboo bee:
I love everything about this.
It's light, you can push with one hand and actually control where it goes.
Seat easy faces both ways you don't need a degree to sort it out.
Big hood to shade from wind/sun.
Fold in one piece
Can change the hood colour making you feel like you have a new buggy :)
I don't think I'll need a stroller

DOWNSIDES
Only down side is you can't push it on gravel/woods ect
Hard yo push in strong winds as it is so light

MY Choice (3 Wheel)
Big Pram that my LARGE 8 month old can still fit in if we are out at night
Big Seat
Easy to push
Air filled tyres, great in the woods
Faces both ways

DOWNSIDES
Folds down in 2
Tiny basket

Merci Toria for your review, I was trying to decide between the cherry and the 3D...looks like I'm now decided :) Would you say the cherry is worth the extra initial cost? xx

ETA: I completely missed this thread when I started my one the other day :oops: Sorry, I need to open my eyes xx

Last edited:
I'm not a fan of the 3D at all, however the Linear Freeway is IMO much better.

I would still have an iCandy over either though :lol:

Katy, I would look at an iCandy where you can attach a maxi-cosi carseat to the chassis. Being able to do that with a sleeping newborn was invaluable!

Katy, I would look at an iCandy where you can attach a maxi-cosi carseat to the chassis. Being able to do that with a sleeping newborn was invaluable!

You can with the Cherry, you have to buy the adaptors which are £30 but then it clips on really easy xx

You can with the Cherry, you have to buy the adaptors which are £30 but then it clips on really easy xx

katy i believe they come with the cherry, i no they did with mine :D

bugaboo cameleon best pram i have ever used!! i seriously love it and think, although it has a couple of small faults, it's been perfect for us :D
PROS
light weight
large carry cot
car seat compatible (with maxi cosi)
easy to use
lovely to push
machine washable covers for messy babies :lol:
CONS
the basket is sometimes hard to access
folds down in two parts

icandy cherry
PROS
folds down well - the chassis actually stands up, and it's very easy to carry
large underseat basket
again car seat compatible (maxi cosi)
large seat unit, ideal for tall babies
parent facing
pretty light to use and steer
CONS
Again folds up in two parts
personally i prefer the bigger tyres
doesn't come apart to wash - i wipe it down and handwash

both prams fit into the back of my VW beetle!!

Now you see, SIL insisted on a Bugaboo (not sure what type) when preggo with first nipper. I don't think she actually used it much...but "it was good enough for Gwyneth, it's good enough for me" were her words :rofl:

Personally, I know that I'd LOVE a "proper" pram when/if the time comes, but would seriously need an "all terrain" vehicle for a wee one due to having to take the dogs out too. They are my babies and will always be so, hence would have to seriously think of what to do ref. big chunky wheels (possible 3-wheeler?)

Any suggestions lovelies? Nothing like planning ahead! :rofl:

Anyone had the Hauck Condor trioset?? It has good reviews on Reevoo but anyone on here tried it??

Anyone had the Hauck Condor trioset?? It has good reviews on Reevoo but anyone on here tried it??

errr i know of a girl who had it and thought that it was overpriced and was only as good as the graco travel system at £150. shed no prob with the pram itself but preferred her graco??? dont know much more i was just advised to steer clear... xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back