Pram-Face

Dee1985

Reaction score
its on monday channel 4 at 9pm it looks good its about the reality of being a young mum, with people saying "dont work, clim benifits, lots of time with there child"
but this is ment to be what its really likr??

should be interesting, so thought ild share it with all you other mummies

I saw the trailer for it and will be watching it :)

Same here. I tutor a few young mums and I think a lot of people would be surprised at the difference between the easy life they imagine some women have and the reality! :?

same here, i had our 1st daughter at when i had just turned 17 so i kind of know what its like!

It should be interesting

I've just Sky plussed this. I love programs like this - they are real eye-openers.

Yep I really wanna catch this one....these programmes are always ace

Hi

Sounds good is this a show only airing in England?
Katrina

i will be watchin as i had brayds at 18 and know it aint easy as pie lol someone remind me monday lol

i'll be sky plussing it too so i don't forget!
looks really interesting!!

tankett said:
I've just Sky plussed this. I love programs like this - they are real eye-openers.

Me too!!

Me neither!
Would mean i'd forget to watch everything! Series link is my godsend!! lol!!

lol me too, i set it a week in advance if i see something advertised. i series link everything or i would miss them all!!

i do that! need to set time aside to catch up on stuff!!!

I was a young mummy and I though it was alot easier than everyone said it would be! I dont think its difficult atall, I love it, but Iv been lucky with a good baby! I will defo watch the programme I love stuff like that! Hopefully Ill remember! Hayley you can remind me on MSN!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back